This festive fruity dessert is the perfect finsher to any christmasy feast., plus they look great!
1. Wash your fruit and quarter the strawberries and place into a bowl with mulled wine and sugar. Stir, cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
2. Drain the blueberries and strawberries, saving around 30ml of the mulled wine. Place fruit evenly into either jelly moulds or large wine/martini glasses.
3. Soak the geletine in some water until soft, remove and squeeze the excess water out.
4. In a small saucepan, heat up the mulled wine and add the gelatine. Simmer until the gelatine fully dissolved then pour in the prosecco.
5. Pour the mix over the fruit and place in the fruit to set for at least 3 hours.
6. Garnish with some whipped cream or a mint leaf and serve.