These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the new user £10 off your first order offer. ("Offer"). By entering the Offer, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Privacy Notice at https://athome.bidfood.co.uk/our-privacy .
- Promoter: BFS Group Ltd a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 239718 and registered office address at 814 Leigh Road, Slough SL1 4BD.
- Entry period: The Offer opens for entry on 29th April 2021 and closes at 16th May 2021.
- To participate in the Offer, entrants must be a legal resident of England, Scotland, Wales at the time of entry.
- Entrants must be a new customer of Bidfood at home who does not currently have an account with Bidfood at Home. If you have previously had a Bidfood at home account you will not be eligible.
Offer conditions: The following conditions apply to the Offer:
- Each Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Bidfood at home considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Bidfood at home's control, the Offer may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Bidfood at home's discretion.
- Any cost associated with placing an order is your responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Liability: Bidfood at home will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Bidfood at home (or any person acting on Bidfood at home's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Bidfood at home's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Bidfood at home website. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens' Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).]
- No Endorsement: This Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ("Social Networks") or any other third party. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network's rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Offer is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Offer howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Offer: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Offer is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Bidfood at home reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Bidfood at home reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Offer and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Bidfood at home's reasonable control.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Bidfood at home, Bidfood at home reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants that Bidfood at home regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Offer.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted by Bidfood at Home is only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales, and where permitted by law. Bidfood at home makes no representation that materials relating to this Offer are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Bidfood at home's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 18, if there is a dispute about the Offer or these Rules, Bidfood at home's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Offer and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Offer will be processed in accordance with the Bidfood at home Privacy Notice at https://athome.bidfood.co.uk/our-privacy . In particular:
- Bidfood at home is the controller in respect of entrants' personal data obtained in connection with the Offer.
- Bidfood at home will process, and permit the processing of, entrants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Bidfood at home's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of this Offer.
- It is necessary for Bidfood at home to use entrants' personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Offer or it is in Bidfood at home's legitimate interest to use entrants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Offer.
- Bidfood at home may share entrants' personal data with certain Bidfood at home vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Offer.
- Bidfood at home will retain entrants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Bidfood at home's Privacy Notice.
- Entrants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator, the UK Information Commissioner's Office. Entrants can find out how to raise concerns with the regulator on its website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling its helpline on 0303 123 1113. For more information about data subject rights, please see Bidfood at home's Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
- Contact: Enquiries about this offer can be sent to customer services at: firstname.lastname@example.org