Candied bacon and blueberry pancakes
Sweet and savoury pancakes perfect for pancake day!
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 pancakes
- 4 slices of smoked rindless streaky bacon
- 1tsp of light soft brown sugar
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 50g of blueberries
- 1 scoop of clotted cream vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop of salted caramel ice cream
- 20g of maple syrup
- 1tsp of salted caramel cubes
- 1. Sprinkle brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon over a tray of streaky bacon and grill until crispy.
- 2. Reserve one rasher of bacon and crumble finely.
- 3. Make your pancakes/heat them up
- 4. Layer up the pancakes with bacon and blueberries.
- 4. Top with one scoop of clotted cream and one scoop of salted caramel ice cream.
- 6. Drizzle with maple syrup, more blueberries and sprinkle the bacon crumbs over the top
Buy Ingredients Now
- Vegan American Pancakes 4inch£20.88Stock available
- Tate & Lyle Light Soft Brown Sugar£4.94Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Ground Cinnamon£2.76Stock available
- Farmstead Smoked Rindless Streaky Bacon£7.30Stock available
- Individually Quick Frozen Blueberries£3.39Stock available
- Yarde Farm Clotted Cream Vanilla Ice Cream£27.30Stock available
- Yarde Farm Salted Caramel Ice Cream£33.60Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Pure Canadian Maple Syrup£5.50Stock available