Chicken goujons with chilli feta corn and sweet potato fries
Week 1, Tuesday
Time: 40 minutes
Vegetarian swap: Replace chicken with 4 quorn burgers
- 1 (2 pack) corn on the cob - cut into halves
- 2 tsp butter
- Pinch of salt
- 400g of chicken goujons
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 lime halved
- 100g feta cheese
- 250g sweet potato fries
- 320g frozen garden peas
- 1 Add the chicken goujons and sweet potato fries to a baking tray and cook as per the packet instructions.
- 2. On a separate small tray, add the sweetcorn cobs along with the butter and cook for 15-20 minutes at 180c.
- 3. Turn the goujons, sweet potato and corn on the cobs every 5-6 minutes to cook evenly.
- 4. Meanwhile, crumble the feta with the chilli in a bowl.
- 5. Once everything is piping hot, crumble the feta and scatter chilli over the corn on the cobs and put back in the oven for 2- 3 minutes.
- 6. Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the frozen peas for around 1-2 minutes, then drain.
- 7. Serve the chicken with the feta chilli corn on the cobs, with a handful of the sweet potato fries and a spoonful of peas.
Buy Ingredients Now
- Everyday Favourites Fancy Peas£1.20Stock available
- McCains Sweet Potato Fries£2.50Stock available
- Battered Chicken Goujons 45-55g£17.50Stock available
- KTC Extended Life Vegetable oil..£0.85Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Cooking Salt£1.09Stock available
- Anchor Butter£1.36Stock available