Chicken saag curry & rice
Week 4, Friday
Time: 35 minutes
Vegetarian swap: swap chicken breasts for 400g Loveseitan funky chyckn bites
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 280g basmati rice
- 4 chicken breasts - cut into small cubes
- 400g Katsu sauce
- 400g frozen spinach
- 200g sliced onions
- 20g fresh finely chopped mint
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1. Place the vegetable oil into a medium heat pan, then add the garlic, chicken and onions. Cook for around 12 minutes.
- 2. Season with the pepper and add the spinach, and stir in the curry sauce, bring to a simmer and allow to carry on cooking the chicken for 5 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile cook the rice with double the quantities of water, bring to the boil, place oil the lid and allow to simmer.
- 4. Place the rice in each dish then serve the curry and chicken sauce, and lastly mix the mint with the yogurt and drizzle over the top.
Buy Ingredients Now
- Greek Style Yogurt£4.05Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Cooking Salt£1.09Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Basmati Rice£6.99Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Katsu Curry Sauce£8.74Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Chopped Leaf Spinach£0.95Stock available
- Sliced Onions£1.25Stock available