Cod goujons with skin-on wedges and peas
Week 2, Friday
Time: 35 minutes
Vegetarian swap: swap cod goujons for 8 x Everyday Favourite vegetable fingers
- 500g skin-on wedges
- 2 tsp anchor butter
- 1 lemon
- 250g garden peas
- 16 battered cod goujons
- 1. Add the fish and the wedges to a baking tray and place in a pre-heated oven at 200c for 20 - 25 minutes. Turning every 10 minutes.
- 2. Add the peas to boiling water and cook for 1-2 minutes, then drain and add the butter and a squeeze of lemon.
- 3. Make sure the fish is piping hot and serve with the wedges and a side of the buttered peas.
Buy Ingredients Now
- Transparent Ecofrost Skin On Potato Wedges£2.42Stock available
- Anchor Butter£1.36Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Fancy Peas£1.20Stock available
- Paramount 21 Battered Cod Goujons (14-40g\/goujon)£3.85Stock available