Vegetarian swap: Swap sausages for 4 x Everyday Favourites Glamorgan style sausages
1 tsp olive oil
200g frozen onions
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
4 tsp butter
100g grated white cheddar
Pinch salt & pepper
2 tsp veg oil
4 hotdog rolls
4 jacket potatoes
60g watercress, spinach & rocket salad
3 tomatoes chopped into small chunks
1. Add the vegetable oil and onions to a frying pan on a medium - high heat and cook for 7 mins, then add the vinegar and butter and cook for a further 10 minutes until golden in colour.
2. Add the sausages to a baking tray and place in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile add the jacket potatoes to a microwave and cook for 20 minutes. Then transfer into the oven with the sausages.
4. Add the tomatoes to the salad leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
5. Remove the soft centres of the potatoes into a bowl, season with the salt and pepper and then mash in the cheese. Once this is all combined, add the potato and cheese mix back into the skins of the potatoes, then place back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
6. Place the sausages with some of the onions in the hot dog rolls and serve alongside the salad and a stuffed cheese jacket potato.