Singapore king prawn noodles
Week 3, Tuesday
Time: 20 minutes
Vegetarian swap: Swap prawns for 300g tofu
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Katsu Curry sauce
- 2 eggs
- 14 king prawns
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 300g vermicelli noodles
- 1 bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 red onion sliced finely into strips
- 1. Add the noodles to boiling water until beginning to soften.
- 2. Place a wok or large frying pan onto a high heat, add the vegetable oil and once hot, add the onions and peppers with the garlic. Keep the wok moving, stirring the ingredients quickly for around 1-2 minutes
- 3. Add the soy sauce and king prawns and cook for a further one minute ensuring the king prawns are getting plenty of the heat, add the curry sauce and mix.
- 4. Now add the noodles and stir and pull the ingredients to one side of the wok, then crack in two eggs, quickly scramble the eggs and stir back through the noodles.
Buy Ingredients Now
- Arctic Royal Raw Peeled & Deveined King Prawns (26-30\/lb)£5.95Stock available
- Combine Thai Foods Rice Vermicelli£1.11Stock available
- KTC Extended Life Vegetable oil..£0.85Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Chopped Garlic in Oil£3.42Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Katsu Curry Sauce£8.74Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Medium Fresh Eggs£3.09Stock available