Steak, red onion & pepper kebabs with a feta & tomato salad
Week 4, Saturday
Time: 40 minutes
Vegetarian swap: swap steak for 250g Anthos Halloumi
- 18 oz (500g) rump steak cut into thin strips (room temperature)
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 2 bell peppers cut into big chunks
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 20g fresh mint finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 tomatoes chopped into chunks
- 90g mixed leaves
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 100g feta cheese
- 6 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1. Add the steak, salt, pepper, garlic, peppers, onion, 4 tbsp of the yogurt, ¾ of the mint, paprika and cumin to a bowl, then mix together.
- 2. Squeeze in the half the lemon juice and stir.
- 3. To a piping hot grill pan, add a tbsp of olive oil and the beef etc, ensure that the pan is super hot sprinkle with the chilli and keep turning to create char lines.
- 4. Turn the meats and peppers every 30 seconds until started to char, then transfer to a pre heated oven at 220c for 15 minutes.
- 5. Crumble the feta over the chopped tomatoes and mix in with the leaves, season with a little olive oil.
- 6. Mix the rest of your yogurt with lemon juice and mint.
- 7. To serve, place a wrap in a frying pan and heat until starting to blister.
- 8. Remove the wrap from the heat then add a portion of the beef mixture and some of the tomato feta salad.
- 9. Dollop the yogurt over the meat, wrap it up and enjoy!
Buy Ingredients Now
- Everyday Favourites Paprika£2.05Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Ground Cumin£2.92Stock available
- Greek Style Yogurt£4.05Stock available
- Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas£1.55Stock available
- La Espanola Pure Olive Oil Glass£2.23Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Cracked Black Peppercorn£2.92Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Cooking Salt£1.09Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Chopped Garlic in Oil£3.42Stock available