Thai king prawn green curry & basmati rice
Week 2, Monday
Time: 30 minutes
Vegetarian swap: Swaps prawns for 500g x Loveseitan funky chyckn bites
- 16 Artic king prawns
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 Red chilli thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 80g sugar snap peas sliced in half length ways
- 1 lime
- 3 tbsp green curry paste (90g)
- 200g green beans
- 280g Basmati rice
- 2 x 400ml tins coconut milk
- 30g chopped coriander
- 1. Add the rice to a pan with double the quantity of water. Bring to a boil then lower the heat and let simmer on a low heat with a lid on. Do not stir as you want the rice to absorb the water and become fluffy.
- 2. Add vegetable oil to a pre heated frying pan / wok and when hot add the garlic, chilli and green paste. Cook for 30 seconds, stirring quickly.
- 3. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer, then add the king prawns, green beans and sugar snap peas.
- 4. Once the king prawns are pink and piping hot, serve into deep bowls along with sprinkles of coriander.
- 5. Serve and enjoy!
Buy Ingredients Now
- Arctic Royal Raw Peeled & Deveined King Prawns (26-30\/lb)£5.95Stock available
- KTC Extended Life Vegetable oil..£0.85Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Chopped Garlic in Oil£3.42Stock available
- Mai Siam Thai Green Curry Paste£4.53Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Basmati Rice£6.99Stock available
- Coconut Milk Standard£0.89Stock available