Veggie sausage and peach tray bake
Week 2, Sunday
Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 600g peeled potatoes
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 8 Everyday favourites Glamorgan style sausages
- 50g bisto gravy with boiling water
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 20cl red wine
- 1 tbsp butter
- 30g sage
- 2 peaches cut into segments
- 300g broccoli florets
- 1. Add the potatoes to a heat proof pan and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- 2. Pre-heat the oven to 180c and add the tray of potatoes for 30mins.
- 3. Take out the tray and place on the hob, add the peaches and the sausages, then finely chop half the sage and mix with half the butter, this can then be added to the tray with the potatoes.
- 4. Put the tray back into the oven for 15 – 20 minutes, take out and shake the tray and add a little bit more of the sage and place back in the oven.
- 5. Add the rest of the butter to a pan at a medium high heat, add the broccoli, salt and pepper and cook for 8 mins.
- 6. Into a sauce pan, add red wine, the rest of the sage, bisto granules and water to the desired thickness.
- 7. Serve the sausages, peaches, potatoes and broccoli alongside a helping of the red wine gravy.
Buy Ingredients Now
- La Espanola Pure Olive Oil Glass£2.23Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Peeled New Potatoes£3.66Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Cracked Black Peppercorn£2.92Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Cooking Salt£1.09Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Chopped Garlic in Oil£3.42Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Glamorgan Style Sausages£6.99Stock available
- Bisto Gravy Granules£1.46Stock available
- Il Borgo Balsamic Vinegar of Modena£2.61Stock available
- Growers Pride Broccoli Florets British£0.75Stock available