Veggie toad in the hole
Week 4, Sunday
Time: 40 minutes
Vegetarian swap: swap sausages for vegetarian sausages
- 4 large Yorkshire puddings
- 160g spring greens
- 8 Everyday Favourites Glamorgan sausages
- 800g roast potatoes
- 50g bisto gravy without water
- 1. Add the sausages and roast potatoes to a baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven for 25 mins at 200c. Or until everything has a lovely golden colour.
- 2. Meanwhile, add the spring greens to boiling water and blanch for a few minutes
- 3. Remove the greens from the pan and using the same boiling water, add slowly into a jug with the bisto granules, add a little at a time until you get your chosen consistency.
- 4. Add the Yorkshire puddings to the oven for 1 minute only.
- 5. Serve the sausages and roast potatoes inside the Yorkshire pudding and add the spring greens to the side along with a generous pour of the gravy
Buy Ingredients Now
- Everyday Favourites Baked Yorkshire Puddings (4\")£6.99Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Glamorgan Style Sausages£6.99Stock available
- Everyday Favourites Coated Roast Potatoes£3.07Stock available
- Bisto Gravy Granules£1.46Stock available