Vegetarian swap: swap sausages for 8 Quorn sausages
1 tsp veg oil
8 Farmstead sausages, with the contents taken out of the skin and rolled into balls.
2 tsp grated ginger
2 tsp crushed garlic
2 spring onions finely chopped
100g tenderstem broccoli chopped into small pieces.
1.5 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
300g vermicelli noodles
1/2 finely chopped chilli
1. Mix the sesame seeds, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce and chilli together in a small bowl.
2. Add the noodles to boiling water and allow to soften.
3. Place a hot wok on a medium high heat, add the oil and then the meat balls, you want to cook these and keep them turning for around 7 mins until you have colour on all the sides and they are piping hot in the middle.
4. Add the broccoli and keep on a high heat for around 2 mins.
5. When cooked add the noodles to the meatballs along with a splash of the noodle water, then stir together and mix in the chilli honey and soy mixture.
6. Serve and squeeze the lime juice into each dish along with the spring onions.